Schools of Choice
Schools of Choice 2021-2022
East Grand Rapids Public Schools will participate in Schools of Choice in the Kent Intermediate Superintendents’ Association (KISA) Collaborative Schools of Choice Program for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Please visit www.kentisd.org for additional information regarding Schools of Choice for all 20 public schools in the Kent Intermediate School District.
If your student is entering the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, or 10th grade, please go to the EGRPS Tuition Enrollment Program webpage for information on how the process works.
The number of EGRPS openings by grade for the 2021-2022 school year will be listed below on April 12, 2021.
KISA PROGRAM ~ For Residents of Kent County Only
KISA Collaborative Schools of Choice Program ~ All students who are residents of Kent Intermediate School Districts are eligible to apply for enrollment in any Kent ISD Public School that has an available opening at the grade level the student will be entering. Students who have been suspended or expelled may be excluded from the program.
Deadlines for the 2021-2022 Choice Plan
- Applications accepted April 12 through May 14, 2021. Applications due to district of choice by 4:00 pm.
- Parents notified by May 26, 2021, if student is accepted.
- Parents confirm decision to attend by June 4, 2021.
- Wait List families notified of any openings and must confirm decision on intent-to-enroll by June 25, 2021.
Applications (available April 12, 2021)
- 2021-2022 KISA Schools of Choice Online Application
- 2021-2022 KISA Schools of Choice Printable Application
Applications may be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the online application
- Mail to: East Grand Rapids Public Schools, Attn: SOC, 2915 Hall Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Policies and Regulations
- Please review the Schools of Choice policies and regulations as set by the Kent Intermediate Superintendents’ Association here.
- Transportation is the responsibility of the student's family.
Questions and Additional Information
- For additional information, please contact our district registrar at (616) 235-3535, ext 1 or email@example.com