- Technology Department
Stay Current with Google, Edutopia, and the Cult of Pedagogy
Teaching with Technology Pedagogy Links
- Technology Integration Matrix
Links to Tools and Supports
- Google Cardboard Resources
- Google Drive File Stream Replaces the H: Drive
- Ozobot Resources
- Password Update Instructions
- Phishing / Ransomware - How much do you know?
- Power of Twitter in your personal learning Part 1
- Power of Twitter in your personal learning Part 2
- Viewmaster/iPod Touch Virtual Reality Lab at EGR Middle School
Professional Development in Technology
East Grand Rapids Public Schools provides Professional Development in Technology through a variety of publications and course offerings as follows:
- Courses at August Professional Development Days
- Yearly training opportunity featuring the Tech Integration Matrix
- Lunch and Learn Sessions
- Attendance at conferences such as ISTE and Macul
- Sessions during June Summer Learning P.D.
- The Tech Updates Newsletter
Stay Current with the EGR Tech Updates Newsletter
- August 2019
Archive of Tech Updates Newsletter
2018-2019 School Year
- June - Google Drive File Stream, Cyberbullying, MiLearn
- January - Windows 10 coming soon, Twitter Part 2, MAP Updates, and Tools, Tools, Tools!
- November - VR Headset cart, the Power of Twitter in your learning, The Hour of Code!
- October - M-STEP / PSAT / SAT Student Data File Access, Windows 10 Pilots, NWEA Retest Issue
2017-2018 School Year
- Year End - Hour of Code, LastPass, and Initial Classroom Survey Results!
- April FlipGrid, Two-Factor, and Please Take our Survey!
- March Instagram, Google Cast, and Two Factor Authentication
- January Coaching Support, Tech Research, and Another Phishing Scam
- November Tech Vision Team, EdPuzzle, and a revisit of Google Cast
- September Google Cast for Education and M-STEP / MME Data
- August Welcome Back New Password Rules and Many Tips for Teaching with Technology