School of Choice
School of Choice 2023-2024
East Grand Rapids Public Schools will participate in School of Choice in the Kent Intermediate Superintendents’ Association (KISA) Collaborative Schools of Choice Program for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Please visit www.kentisd.org for additional information regarding School of Choice for all 20 public schools in the Kent Intermediate School District.
If your student is entering the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, or 10th grade, please go to the EGRPS Tuition Enrollment Program webpage for information on how the process works.
KISA PROGRAM ~ For Residents of Kent County Only
KISA Collaborative Schools of Choice Program ~ All students who are residents of Kent Intermediate School Districts are eligible to apply for enrollment in any Kent ISD Public School that has an available opening at the grade level the student will be entering. Students who have been suspended or expelled may be excluded from the program.
Deadlines for the 2023-2024 Choice Plan
- Applications accepted April 10 through May 12, 2023. Applications due to district of choice by 4:00 p.m.
- Parents notified by May 26, 2023, if student is accepted.
- Parents confirm decision to attend by June 2, 2023.
- Waitlist families notified of any openings and must confirm decision on intent-to-enroll by June 23, 2023.
Policies and Regulations
- Please review the School of Choice policies and regulations as set by the Kent Intermediate Superintendents’ Association here.
- Transportation is the responsibility of the student's family.
Questions and Additional Information
- For additional information, please contact our district registrar at (616) 235-3535, ext 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org