Tuition Enrollment Program
Tuition Enrollment Program 2021-2022
For Incoming 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th grade students
East Grand Rapids Public Schools (EGRPS) is excited to offer a Tuition Enrollment Program (TEP) during the 2021-2022 school year. Qualified 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th grade students may apply to the Tuition Enrollment Program.
Student TEP Applications for the 2021-2022 school year will be accepted Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-4:30 pm, from May 4, 2021, through September 15, 2021.* Applications must be submitted at the James E. Morse Administration Center, 2915 Hall St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506.
*EGRPS reserves the right to extend the September 15, 2021, deadline.
TEP Registration Packet
Registration materials will be accepted beginning May 4, 2021
- TEP Application Checklist
- #1 Statement of Requirements and Standards for TEP Administrative Guidelines
- #2 TEP Application/Enrollment Process Description
- #3 TEP 2021-2022 Application Form (coming soon)
- #4 Statement Concerning Off-Campus Misconduct Form