Tuition Enrollment Program
Tuition Enrollment Program 2019-2020
For Incoming 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th grade students
East Grand Rapids Public Schools (EGRPS) is excited to offer a Tuition Enrollment Program (TEP) during the 2019-2020 school year. Qualified 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th grade students may apply to the Tuition Enrollment Program.
Student TEP Applications for the 2019-2020 school year will be accepted Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-4:30 pm, from June 3, 2019 through August 9, 2019. *Applications will be taken and held at the James E. Morse Administration Center, 2915 Hall St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506. Please call the Registrar’s Office at 616-235-3535 if you need to arrange an appointment outside of the regular office hours.
*EGRPS reserves the right to extend the August 9, 2019 deadline.
TEP Registration Packet
Registration materials will be accepted beginning June 3, 2019
- TEP Application Checklist
- #1 Statement of Requirements and Standards for Tuition Enrollment Program Administrative Guidelines
- #2 Tuition Enrollment Program (TEP) Process
- #3 EGRPS Tuition Enrollment Program 2019-2020 Application Form
- #4 Statement Concerning Off-Campus Misconduct Form